ICYE Switzerland is looking for 14 volunteers between 18 and 30 years old, in the framework of its EVS programme. The European Voluntary Service (EVS) is an exchange programme financed by the Swiss government and it is managed by the Swiss Agency for Exchange and Mobility, Movetia.
Volunteers will work about between 32-38 hours per week and will be involved in the different activities related to the different projects.
At the end of their volunteering period, they will receive a certificate of participation.
For the season 2022/2023 the volunteering positions are the following:
- ICYE SCHWEIZ, BERN
– 1st of September 2022 – 31st of August 2023 (program support)
-1st of September 2022 – 31st of August 2023 (social media and content management)
- BLINDSPOT – INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY SWITZERLAND, BERN
– 1st of May 2022 – 30th of April 2023 (project description)
- MÈRE SOFIA FONDATION, LAUSANNE
– 1st of July 2022 – 30h of June 2023 (project description)
Who can apply:
- Young people between 18 and 30
- Good knowledge of the language requested in the project description German or French.
- Travel expenses (400CHF)
- Board and lodging
- Pocket money (250 CHF/month)
- Language support
- Liability, health and accident insurance
Deadline: 20 February 2022.
Read more here.