Education.com is granting a postgraduate scholarship of up to €5000 to worldwide students planning a master’s degree abroad at a European university or graduate school for the Spring semester of 2021.
– must have applied (or will apply) to a university or graduate school within Europe;
– must have applied (or will apply) for a master’s-level degree starting in the Fall/Autumn 2020 and Spring 2021;
– the degree programme must take place within Europe or online via distance learning from a European institute;
– must hold a valid undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree;
– must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable);
– must be studying abroad in a country that you are not a citizen of or currently reside in (unless currently studying abroad).
How to apply:
– fill in a short form
– selected finalists, will be asked to supply further documentation to further prove their eligibility.
Deadline: 17 August 2020.