The New European Bauhaus launched by the European Commission has the ambition to make the Green Deal a cultural, human-centred positive and tangible experience.
The Prizes recognise and celebrate existing achievements and support the younger generation to further develop emerging concepts and ideas. They give visibility to examples and concepts that illustrate how beautiful, sustainable, inclusive places already exist in our territories, our communities and in our practices, paving the way to the future.
These examples must either already be implemented, or, if from students and young professionals (aged 30 or under), should pave the way to the future.
There will be Prizes in 10 different categories. In each of them there are two parallel competition strands:
- New European Bauhaus Awards for existing completed examples/projects
- New European Bauhaus Rising Stars for concepts or ideas submitted by young talents aged 30 or less
Who can apply
- Individuals and organisations, joint applications are allowed
- EU and non-EU residents, as long as their project/idea is or will be developed and implemented in the EU.
- EUR 30 000 and a communication package for the New European Bauhaus Awards
- EUR 15 000 and a communication package for the New European Bauhaus Rising Stars
Deadline: 31 May 2021.
Read more here.