Educations.com is offering a scholarship of up to $7,000 to worldwide students who will be studying an MBA degree abroad at a university or business school for the Fall semester of 2023.
- Must have applied (or will apply) for an MBA program starting on the Fall 2022 semester.
- Have no more than 5 years of relevant professional work experience.
- Must hold a valid undergraduate (Bachelor’s) degree.
- Must meet the language requirements for the programme.
- Must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable).
- Must be studying abroad in a country:
– of which they do not hold citizenship
– where they do not currently reside in (unless currently studying abroad).
Applications are also accepted for MBA online.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted in English.
- Fill out a short form
- Submit an elevator pitch
- Submit a short essay (400-500 words) on the question: How will an MBA program help you grow as a globally-minded leader and achieve your career goals?
- Selected finalists, will be asked to supply further documentation to further prove their eligibility.
Deadline: 24 April 2023, 12:00 CEST.
Find out more here.