The European Women Lobby (EWL) is inviting young feminists from all over Europe to participate in the AGORA programme to discuss and explore feminism and learn from each other. The programme is taking place in Brussels, Belgium, from 4 to 8 September 2023.
The programme aims to provide participants with a space to exchange, bridge gaps, inspire and be inspired, strengthen connections, reinforce skills and hear the voices of other young feminists. The objective is to empower young women feminists in Europe to be activist leaders in a changing world by giving them a space to share experience, knowledge and ideas.
Who can apply
The programme is open to
- young women aged between 18 and 30 (at the time of the AGORA);
- living in the European Union
- having experience in activism related to gender equality/women’s rights
- having a good level of English (B2)
- who are keen to connect with other young feminists.
Women of colour and from ethnic minority groups, women with disabilities, from the LGBTQI+ community and coming from marginalised groups are especially encouraged to apply.
Deadline to apply: 23 July 2023, midnight.
Read more here.