VET Mobility Charter
The Erasmus+ VET Mobility Charter aims to encourage organisations that have track records of proven quality in organising VET mobility for learners and staff to further develop their European internationalisation strategies.
The acquirement of the VET Mobility Charter aims to give the VET Mobility Charter Holders the possibility to apply in a simplified way under the Erasmus+ Key Action 1 mobility for VET learners and staff as of 2016.
It also aims to support the capacity building of sending organisations to organise quality mobility for learners and staff, whilst at the same time rewarding, promoting and further developing quality in mobility.
Applications can be submitted either by a single VET organisation or by a national mobility consortium, provided that:
– for an application as individual VET organisation: the applicant must be a VET organisation established in a Programme Country, sending its own learners and staff abroad;
– for an application as national mobility consortium: the applicant must be the coordinator of the national mobility consortium. Any member of a national mobility consortium can be the coordinator.
A consortium must comprise at least 3 members from the same Programme Country and need to be identified at the time of applying. Amongst the members of a national mobility consortium, the sending organisations must be organisations providing vocational education and training and sending their own learners and staff abroad.
Consortia might be either already legally or informally established or they can be new ones.
– any public or private organisation (or its subsidiary/branch) active in the field of vocational education and training (referred to as a VET provider); or
– any public or private organisation active in the labour market (referred to as a company).
Example of participants:
– vocational education school/institute/centre; public or private, a small, medium or large enterprise (including social enterprises); social partner or other representative of working life, including chambers of commerce, craft/professional associations and trade unions; public body at local, regional or national level; research institute; foundation; school/institute/educational centre (at any level, from pre-school to upper secondary education, and including adult education); non-profit organisation, association, NGO, body providing career guidance, professional counselling and information services; body responsible for policies in the field of vocational education and training.
Each participating organisation must be established in a Programme Country:
– the Member States of the European Union,
– the EFTA-EEA countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway,
– the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Serbia and Turkey.
The VET Mobility Charter is awarded for the full duration of the Erasmus+ Programme and is subject to the holder’s continued compliance with its requirements.
The award of the VET Mobility Charter does not imply any direct funding nor any guarantee for funding under the Key Action 1 mobility for VET learners and staff.
The VET Mobility Charter is not obligatory for participation in Erasmus+ VET Mobility.
Applicants are required to submit their applications online to the National Agency of the country in which the applicant organisation is established.
Deadline: 16 May 2019, 12:00 (midday) CET.
For further support, organisations should contact the National Agency in their country.
Find out more here.