The London International Youth Science Forum (LIYSF) is a two week residential student event held at Imperial College London & The Royal Geographical Society, with lecture demonstrations from leading scientists, visits to world class laboratories and universities combined with cultural interaction.
Annually 500 students aged between 16-21 years old attend LIYSF from over 70 countries worldwide.
The 2021 edition is going to take place from 28 July to 11 August 2021.
- aged between 16 and 21 years old when LIYSF takes place, thus date of birth be between 29/7/1999 and 29/7/2005.
- students must have a good understanding of written and spoken English
- students must be studying science and have achieved or be in preparation for taking exam qualifications for university entrance
How to apply:
- you can apply individually or as a group;
- the participation fees are£2.195 (on campus) and £495 (virtual) per student.
There is no application deadline but the fee payment must be made by 30th June 2021.