New initiative of the European Union supporting deep-tech start-ups led by women and offering them first-class coaching and mentoring as well as targeted funding to help take their business to the next level.
Eligible applicants need to
- Be a woman,
- Be a founder or co-founder of an early stage deep tech start-up, registered and established in an EU Member State or Horizon Europe Associated Country for at least six months at the time of the submission,
- Hold a top management position (CEO, CTO, or equivalent) in the company.
What they will get
- Financial support to the company as an individual grant of EUR 75 000 to support the initial steps in the innovation process, and the growth of the company,
- Mentoring and coaching provided by the EIC Business Acceleration Services (BAS), under the new “Women Leadership Programme”, which includes dedicated networking and pitching events,
- The possibility to participate in dedicated activities organised by InvestEU and Enterprise Europe Network.
At the end of the funded project, and after completing the Women Leadership Programme, beneficiaries will submit a short final report. Beneficiaries will also become part of a community of peers, and be given opportunities to expand their network and showcase their business at pitching and networking events, to give visibility to their work and attract further funding.
Deadline: 4 October 2022, 17:00 CEST.
Read more here.