Traineeships at the EIT
The European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) has launched a call for traineeships for recent graduates and young professionals for a period of six months starting at the beginning of 2024.
The trainees will support the daily operations of one of the units of the EIT in Budapest, where the EIT Headquarters are located:
- Directorate & Administration;
- Innovation, Education & Communication;
- Knowledge and Innovation Communities Departments.
- Possibility to be assigned to work at the EIT Liaison Office in Brussels.
Who can apply
- Eligible candidates must be nationals of the Member States of the European Union (EU), the Member States of the European Economic Area (EEA), the European Free Trade Area (EFTA), and from candidate countries. Ukrainian residents (recent graduates and young professionals) affected by the war in Ukraine, are also encouraged to apply.
- They need to have a very good knowledge of English.
- They must have completed, by the closing date for applications, the first cycle of university education and obtained a full degree or its equivalent.
- They must not have benefited already or benefit from any kind of traineeship/employment within a European Institution or body; had or have any paid or unpaid traineeship, or have had employment or other contractual relationship with the existing Knowledge and Innovation Communities.
Monthly grant of EUR 1,236.74 (Budapest) and EUR 1,635.91 (Brussels). Reimbursement of travel expenses between the place of recruitment and the place of employment.
How to apply
Register and create an EU CV online account.
Deadline: 16 January 2023, 13:00 Budapest time.
Read more here.