The Young Entrepreneurs Challenge
The Young Entrepreneurs Challenge is inviting young people aged 16 to 25, with fresh and innovative technology-led business ideas to submit a pitch video between 60 and 90 seconds long on the competition website.
Finalists are selected for the Grand Final based on the key competition criteria; viability, technology innovation, and sustainability.
One overall winner, selected by a panel of esteemed industry experts, will walk away with a £10,000 / €12,000 grant.
- Individuals between 16 and 25 years old on the 1st February 2024
- Residents and/or citizens of a mainland European country or the UK
- Immediate family members of the judging panel and previous finalists are NOT eligible to apply
Business proposals must:
- Be legal in all mainland European countries
- Be either a pre-start (not yet trading), or not have been trading for more than 3 years and have an annual turnover of less than £100,000 (€120,000)
- Not have the purpose of political lobbying
- Be the applicant’s own idea and not infringe on the copyright, patent, or intellectual property of others.
- £10,000/€12,000 of funding for their start-up business
- A mentorship package to accelerate their idea
- Finalist runners-up will receive £1,000 of funding for their start-up business
- Ticket to the Global One Young World 2024 Montreal Summit in Canada
Deadline: 19 January 2024, 5 pm (GMT).
Read more here.