OECD Internship Programme
The OECD Internship Programme is designed to bring highly around 500 qualified and motivated students with diverse backgrounds into the Organisation to work on projects linked to the Strategic Orientations of the Secretary-General and to support the corporate functions of the Organisation. Its main goal is to give successful candidates the opportunity to improve their analytical and technical skills in an international environment.
Successful candidates will carry out research and provide support to Policy Analysts in one of the following areas (non-exhaustive list): Artificial Intelligence, Bribery and corruption, Development, Digitalisation, Economy, Education and Skills, Environment, Gender and Diversity, International Migration, Health, Science and Technology, Tax, Tourism, Trade and Agriculture, Transport.
- Research, data analysis and drafting (preparation of studies and documents; carry out research and review of existing material; contribute to the production of documents, working papers and publications)
- Liaison and outreach (participate in meetings and seminars, establish professional contacts and maintain networks, with officials in national administrations, researchers, etc)
- Interns in support of the Corporate Functions will be involved in event organisation, communication, social media presence, etc.
Requirements to apply:
- Be enrolled in a full-time degree programme for the duration of the internship
- An excellent command of one of the two official languages of the OECD (English and French) and working knowledge of, or willingness to learn the other
- International experience through studies, internships or professional activities would be an asset
- Solid quantitative and computer skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Your online application and cover letter (addressed to the Internship Office)
- Pre-screening: all applications are screened by the Internship Office and suitable candidates placed on a shortlist made available to OECD Directorates;
- Interview and/or Written Test: hiring teams may invite candidates to complete a telephone interview and/or written test;
- Offer letter
The OECD grants a contribution to living expenses of around 1000 euros per calendar month worked.
The duration of the internship is for a period between one and six months (renewable for another six months up to a total of twelve months), on a full-time basis.
Deadline: applications are accepted throughout the year.
Read more here.