Mental Health in Youth Work
The Training Course « Mental Health in Youth Work » will take place in Helsinki, Finland, from 12 to 16 December 2022. In this training, mental health is approached as a positive resource that youth workers can support and strengthen.
Participants will increase their knowledge and the understanding of:
- mental health as a positive resource and skill that we can teach, learn, support, and strengthen
- tools to promote the mental health of young people
- how to raise a concern with a young person, how to support them, and to find help if necessary
- how you as a youth worker can have an important role in the promotion of mental health
- how to plan and develop your youth organisation to support the mental well-being of young people.
Participants will share ideas and find solutions to strengthening positive mental health and increase the understanding and skills of professionals to support mental well-being.
The training is addressed to youth workers, trainers, youth leaders, youth project managers, and volunteering mentors who have direct contact with young people in their work.
Participants should come from the Erasmus+ Youth Programme countries.
Deadline: 6 November 2022.
Read more here.