EU Careers Student Ambassadors
The European Personnel Selection Office, responsible for selecting staff to work for the institutions and agencies of the European Union, is inviting students keen to promote EU careers on their university campus to apply and become EU Career Student Ambassadors. The EU Careers Student Ambassadors scheme involves finding innovative ways of promoting the opportunities the EU institutions have to offer.
Who can apply
- EU citizens;
- enrolled and present at the university for the duration of the Ambassador’s post (October 2023 – September 2024);
- fluent in English and in one of the languages of the country in which they are studying;
- available to take part in the compulsory one-day training course in October 2023.
What the EU Career Student Ambassador does
- acts as a point of contact for students interested in EU Careers;
- researches target groups and contacts university media;
- sets up mailing lists and distributes information on EU Careers through the appropriate channels;
- gives presentations, attends university careers events and finds interesting speakers;
- completes monthly tasks and regularly reports back on his/her activities;
- manages and regularly monitors a dedicated Facebook page / online presence.
Please check the universities hosting the EU Ambassadors.
How to apply:
- fill in the application form.
Deadline to apply: 13 March 2023.
Read more here.