The Goi Peace Foundation, Stiftung Entrepreneurship and Digital experts united have launched the Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition, providing a global platform for young entrepreneurs who aspire to create positive change in their communities.
Who can apply
Participants worldwide should
- be from 13 and 29 years old for the Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship category;
- over 30 years old for the Adult Citizen Entrepreneurship category;
- have an innovative idea for an enterprise which champion and implement one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals or
- be operating such an enterprise in the form of a business, a non-profit organisation or an informal programme;
- be able to submit their entries in English.
- Best Ideas: innovative ideas and plans to be implemented;
- Best Projects: already existing enterprises which have demonstrated social impact.
Selection of the winners
Entries will be posted on the competition website and are subject to online commenting and public voting.
Ten finalists in each of the two categories,Youth (idea & project) and Adult (idea & project), will be determined according to the votes and the « Personal Activity Indicator algorithm« .
Finalists are requested to submit a video (max 3 minutes) of their idea/project (if they have not done so yet).
From among the finalists, the judges will make the final selection of three winners (Grand Prize, 2nd Prize, and 3rd Prize) in each category.
Entries will be evaluated based on their entrepreneurial vision, feasibility, innovation, leadership, social impact, and sustainability, among other factors.
The People’s Choice Prize will be given to the entry with the largest number of votes in each of the two categories. They are automatically among the finalists.
Grand Prize, Second Prize, Third Prize, and People’s Choice will be made public at a virtual Announcement Ceremony on 10 December 2022.
Deadline to submit entries: 15 September 2022.
Deadline to submit online votes and comments: 15 October 2022.
All details can be found here.