Young heritage professionals Forum
UNESCO, in partnership with the European Union, is organising the European Young Heritage Professionals Forum from 20 to 24 May 2019 in Zadar, Croatia.
The Forum will enable participants to enhance project management and communication skills by working on their own heritage projects with experts and peers from across Europe.
In addition to building a community, the young professionals will be encouraged to become active ‘cultural heritage messengers’ by spreading the message on the importance of cultural heritage protection and safeguarding in their own communities and beyond.
Participants are expected to
- be citizens of one of the EU Member States
- be between 25 and 32 years of age by the date of application
- be fluent in English
- have relevant experience in the field of tangible and/or intangible cultural heritage
How to apply:
- prepare a project proposal (idea, or a project in initial implementation stages) focusing on tangible and/or intangible cultural heritage to further develop during the Forum
- submit an online application form, together with a recent CV and a letter of reference from their supervisor (e.g. professional supervisor, university professor, etc.)
Deadline to apply: 28th March 2019, 23:59 CET.
Successful applicants will be informed by the beginning of April 2019.
All expenses related to the participation in the Forum will be covered for the selected participants (including transportation – economy class, meals and accommodation for the duration of the Forum).
Read more here.