Global Study Awards
StudyPortals, together with ISIC Association and British Council IELTS, has launched the Global Study Awards, offering students the chance to receive up to £10,000 to expand their horizon and study abroad.
The Global Study Awards recognise studying abroad as a positively life changing experience for students, opening their minds to alternative ways of personal life and professional career, as well as promoting intercultural understanding and tolerance.
Eligible applicants are students worldwide:
– who are at least eighteen years old as of 1st January 2018,
– who have taken an IELTS test at a British Council centre, and received an official Test Report Form (TRF) issued by the British Council after the 1st June 2017,
– who have a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC) and/or International Youth Travel Card (IYTC) at the time of application,
– who plan to enrol on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme abroad in autumn term of 2018.
– they should provide an acceptance letter from the relevant institution by the relevant cut-off date,
– they should write a short review of your study experience at Studyportals.com
An individual global study award has a maximum value of £10,000.
If tuition fees are below the maximum individual award fund of £10,000, the remaining funds may be allocated per diem for living costs for a maximum of 52 weeks starting from when the student first registered at the higher education institution.
There are 2 Global Study Awards (GSA) in total.
The 2 GSA winners will be selected for the autumn 2018 intake (studies starting between 1 August – 31 October 2018).
The best candidates will be shortlisted and invited for an in person interview prior to the final winning selection.
The winners will be announced within 3 months after the application deadline.
Deadline: 20 July 2018.
Find out more: https://bit.ly/2J0MlEf