Youth and Environment Europe
Youth and Environment Europe (YEE) is looking for a volunteer (max. 10 hours per week, remote working possible) between 18-29 years old, that would take on the lead of holding interviews with climate activists from marginalised backgrounds.
Eligible candidates should
- have good communication skills and speak English well
- have skills/be interested in learning with using social media and graphic design
- be willing to support the rest of the group and be a team player
- be willing and motivated to look for activists and carry out interviews
- be committed to the aims of the project and YEE values
Starting date: as soon as possible.
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit their CV with a motivation letter to the Project Coordinator.
Deadline: 11 April 2022, 23:59 CEST.
Read more here.