The Young Entrepreneurs Challenge
The Young Entrepreneurs Challenge is inviting young people aged 16 to 25, with fresh and innovative technology-led business ideas to submit a 60-second pitch video on the competition website.
Finalists are selected for the Grand Final based on the key competition criteria; viability, technology innovation and sustainability.
One overall winner, selected by a panel of esteemed industry experts, will walk away with a £10,000 / €11,000 grant, whilst each finalist will also receive a £1,000/€1,100 cash injection.
- Individuals between 16 and 25 years old on the 1st February 2022
- Residents and/or citizens of a mainland European country
- Immediate family members of the judging panel and previous entrants who attended the Grand Final are NOT eligible to apply
Business proposals must:
- Be legal in all mainland European countries
- Be either a pre-start (not yet trading); or not have been trading for more than 3 years and have an annual turnover of less than £100,000 on 1st February 2022
- Not have the purpose of political lobbying
- Be the applicant’s own idea and not infringe on the copyright, patent or intellectual property of others.
- £10,000/€11,000 of funding for their start-up business
- A mentorship package to accelerate their idea
- Finalist runners up will receive £1,000 of funding for their start-up business
- Ticket to the Global One Young World 2022 Tokyo Summit in Japan
Deadline: 22 January 2021.
Read more here.