ACER Traineeship Programme
ACER is one of the EU decentralised agencies working to foster the integration and completion of the European Internal Energy Market for electricity and natural gas.
ACER traineeship programme aims to attract young university graduates who are interested in developing professionally by embarking on an exciting learning opportunity.
Who can apply:
- Young university graduates from the EU, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein
- Candidates with a very good knowledge of at least two EU languages, one of them should be English (C1)
- Candidates who have not benefited from any kind of traineeship or employment within any of the European institutions or bodies for more than 6 weeks
The Traineeship programme:
- Lasts a minimum of 3 months to a maximum of 6 and can be extended once for up to 6 other months (1 year in total)
- Monthly grant of 1,063.53 € plus travel expenses and public transportation
How to apply:
Read more here.