MOOC on Digital Youth Work
Starting from 1 to 19 April 2021, the MOOC aims at making digital youth work known to a wide audience and support its development by providing good practice examples and practical tools. The course also supports sharing of good practices of digital youth work and aims to connect organisations and people interested in digital youth work development.
Who can apply
The course is open and free for anyone, but mainly focused on youth workers from Europe willing to learn about digital youth work:
- Youth workers,
- Youth leaders,
- Youth project managers,
- Youth policy makers,
- Youth coaches.
The course will focus on the following topics:
- Module 1 – General introduction to digital youth work
- Module 2 – Digitalisation of society and impact on youth work
- Module 3 – Planning and designing digital youth work
- Module 4 – Information and data literacy in youth work,
- Module 5 – Online communication
- Module 6 – Digital creativity
- Module 7 – Safety online
- Module 8 – Reflection and evaluation for digital youth work development.
The course is coordinated by the Lithuanian National Agency of Erasmus+ in the field of Youth.
You can join the course at any time via the Canvas platform.
Read more here.