Intercultural Innovation Award
The Intercultural Innovation Award is a partnership between the United Nations Alliance of Civilizations (UNAOC) and the BMW Group that selects and supports the most innovative grassroots projects that encourage intercultural dialogue and work toward a more peaceful and socially inclusive world by building mutual respect among peoples of different cultural and religious identities, rejecting violent extremism and embracing diversity.
Ten organisations will receive the award.
- Organisations must be registered as a not-for-profit organisation
- Applying organisations must have been operational for a minimum of 2 years before April 2021
- Applying organisations must be managing a project focused on promoting intercultural dialogue and fostering diverse and inclusive societies, and who are willing to expand their range of action (with UNAOC, the BMW Group and Accenture)
- Organisations that have previously received any UNAOC support are not eligible to apply to the Intercultural Innovation Award
- Projects that have been submitted to previous editions of the Intercultural Innovation Award and were not selected, are eligible and encouraged to apply again
The support program will consist of funding, training and capacity-building, customised support and mentoring tailored to each project’s needs.
Deadline to apply: 27 May 2021, 5:00 pm in New York (23:00, CET).
Find out more here.