Framework Partnership Agreement with a European policy network on teachers and school leaders
Launched by the European Commission, the call aims to support a Europe-wide network of relevant organisations to promote co-operation and policy development with regards to teachers and school leaders.
The network will be expected to strengthen cross-European co-operation between public authorities and associations of stakeholders and practitioners, higher education institutions, research bodies, foundations and other organisations on policies in pursuit of quality and professionalism in the teaching professions, including teachers and school leaders.
The network will be expected to represent a broad geographic scope and a balance of different education systems, and a variety of backgrounds of participating institutions and associations, from policy, practice and research.
Focus is on the general education of children and young people (0-18 years).
The Commission intends to support the network through a four-year framework partnership agreement, for a period of 48 months starting with the date of signature, subject to the funds being made available by the budgetary authority, on an annual basis.
The total budget earmarked for the co-financing of a network in 2018 is estimated at 300,000.00 EUR which will also be the maximum amount granted.
The EU grant is limited to a maximum co-funding rate of 75% of eligible costs. This amount will cover the work plan for 2018-2019.
The Commission expects to fund only one proposal (network).
The call is open to entities or consortia of entities fulfilling the following conditions:
– the network should have partners from at least 15 countries. Eligible countries are the Erasmus+ programme countries (EU Member States, EFTA/EEA countries, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Turkey).
– only applications from legal entities established in one of the Erasmus+ programme countries are eligible. Also, the coordinating applicant has to be registered as a legal entity in one of the Erasmus+ programme countries.
– eligible applicants are associations, foundations and other similar national or international bodies; national education centres; ministries of education and/or training; social partner organisations (unions and employer organisations); higher education institutions and research centres.
– The applicant(s) must have had a legal personality for at least 2 years on the date of the deadline for submission of applications and must be able to demonstrate their existence as a legal person.
– In case the application is submitted by several entities working together (consortium), the above criteria apply to all entities.
For British applicants
Please be aware that eligibility criteria must be complied with for the entire duration of the grant. If the United Kingdom withdraws from the EU during the grant period without concluding an agreement with the EU ensuring in particular that British applicants continue to be eligible, British applicants will cease to receive EU funding (while continuing, where possible, to participate) or be required to leave the project on the basis of Article II.17.2 of the agreement.
Deadline: 11 May 2018.
Find out more: http://bit.ly/2GGDGpC