The aim of the programme is to bring together high-school students from the EU Member States and offer them an immersive experience in the Chamber of the European Parliament.
Each year Euroscola invites thousands to spend a day in Strasbourg and become Members of the European Parliament.
Students experience a day as an MEP, they get the opportunity to interact and exchange information in a foreign language and they are also given the possibility to introduce their school and the region where they come from.
Who can apply:
- Euroscola is designed for students between 16 to 18 years old;
- Students from all 27 European Union Members States can participate;
- Participation is awarded to schools, not individuals;
- Successful candidates get a subsidy towards the cost of their journey to Strasbourg (France).
How to apply
- There are approximately 20 Euroscola sessions per year;
- The selection procedure is organised by the European Parliament Information Offices;
- The first step is to win the national competition;
- Find your local EPIO here.
Read more here.