European Youth Forum Internship
The European Youth Forum, the platform of youth organisations in Europe, is recruiting a communications and campaigning assistant in an internship position. The successful candidate will work in the External Affairs Department supporting the work of the European Youth Forum.
Profile of the ideal candidate
The ideal candidate should have
- Strong interest in youth rights (required)
- A higher education degree in communications, journalism, political science or other relevant field (desired). A background in community mobilisation and outreach will also be considered.
- Languages: Strong oral and written English (required)
- Knowledge of EU institutions and/or legislative processes is an asset
- Volunteering and other forms of previous or current engagement in youth organisations is an asset
Terms of the contract
6 months contract with a compensation of 1 726.56€ gross per month paid under the European Youth Forum Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Candidates need to have the right to work in Belgium
Interviews will be held in the week of 17 January and the successful candidate will be expected to start as soon as possible, ideally in February.
Deadline: 3 January 2022
Read more here.