Erasmus Student Network Volunteers
Erasmus Student Network (ESN) is the biggest student network in Europe, with over 530 local organisations (“sections”) active in Higher Education Institutions in 40 countries. ESN has been supporting student mobility since 1989 and has its international headquarters in Brussels.
The international headquarters in Brussels are looking for a European Solidarity Corps volunteer in education and youth.
The volunteer will start on the beginning of September 2022 (5th of Sept) and stay for 12 months.
- Between 17 and 30 years old and resident in an Erasmus+ Programme or Partner Country.
- Check specific tasks and requirements for each position in Communications; Culture and Education and Training and Events.
Volunteers will receive:
- Accommodation in Brussels;
- Transport costs in Brussels;
- Pocket money of 450 EUR per month;
- Language classes;
- Travel costs to Brussels from volunteers’s home country and back.
To apply, please send a CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Deadline: 4 July 2022, 23:59 Brussels time.
Read more here.