Erasmus+ photo competition
Since 1987, the Erasmus programme of the European Commission has given more than 10 million students, pupils, learners, athletes and young people the opportunity to gain valuable experience abroad. To celebrate #Erasmus10Million, the European Commission is inviting people who participated in Erasmus 1987-2019 to share their best memories and giving them the opportunity to win nice prizes.
How to participate
To enter the competition participants should submit one photo representing their Erasmus experience. They should also include an explanatory text of around 40-50 words about the photo and what makes this memory special.
Who can participate
Eligible applicants should:
• Be 18 years or older. Participants under 18 years can also take part by submitting a parental consent form.
• Be resident of an Erasmus Programme or Partner country.
• Be a current or past participant in Erasmus+ (Higher Education, Vocational Education and Training, Adult Learning, School Education, Youth and Sport) or any of its predecessor programmes.
• Entry should be original. The participant must be the sole author and owner of the copyright to the photo submitted.
• Photos, including digital photos of a printed photo, must be between 2 MB and 10 MB to allow printing.
All winners will receive a prize consisting of a copy of the anniversary photobook and an Erasmus+ goodie-bag.
Deadline: 13 January 2020, 23.59 (UTC +1).
Read more here.