ECB Women in Economics Scholarship
The European Central Bank is offering grants, worth €10,000 each, to five female economics students for the 2021-22 academic year.
If you are a woman currently enrolled, or about to enrol, in a Master’s course in economics at a university or business school in Europe, this scholarship could be for you!
Who can apply
- EU women citizens;
- currently enrolled, or are about to enrol, in a Master’s course in economics at a European university or business school;
- maintaining an average grade of 80 percent or higher (cum laude or equivalent);
- from low-income backgrounds with a financial need
How to apply
Applicants should complete the application form below and return it together with all supporting documents to WES_CVs@ecb.europa.eu by 26 May 2021.
The following supporting documents will be required:
- proof of acceptance at or enrolment in a master’s degree programme in economics;
- official transcripts of their undergraduate academic record;
- proof of household income / financial need;
- current résumé, and motivation (explaining the reasons for pursuing a specific field of study and research and career interests).
Successful candidates will get:
- a grant of €10,000;
- a study-visit to the ECB;
- insight into the ECB’s cutting-edge economic research;
- the opportunity to meet fellow scholars and the ECB Women in Leadership network;
- advice and mentoring from an ECB economist.
Deadline: 26 May 2021 (23:59 CEST).
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an online interview in June 2021.
Read more here.