EDF Photo Competition
The European Disability Forum is inviting all EU/EAA citizens or residents from all ages to join the competition and capture in one image how young people with disabilities live their life and are included (or excluded) in society.
The competition looks for images that offer a perspective and portray young persons with disabilities as protagonists in their daily life.
Who can participate
The competition is open to EU/EAA citizens or residents from all ages and there is no entry fee.
How to apply
Participants must submit:
- A short description in English including the author’s name, and the city and country where the photo was taken.
A signed copy of the Rights Authorization. Two signatures are needed, one from the person who took the picture and one from the person(s) appearing IN the picture
- One original single high-resolution photo (300dpi) with image description or one original single artistic representation (comics and drawings) with image description telling the story.
Each participant may submit one entry. Participant should be an individual and not an organisation.
The three final nominees will receive:
– 1st place award: 500 euros;
– 2nd place award: 300 euros;
– 3rd place award: 200 euros.
Deadline: 30 November 2022, 23.59 CET.
Read more here.