The Danish platform for lifelong learning, finduddannelse.dk, is offering a scholarship of up to €5000 to people from anywhere in the world who want to study a master’s programme fighting on the impact of climate change. The scholarship will be awarded for programme studies starting at the latest in January 2023.
- must have applied (or will apply) to a master’s programme that can help them make the world more sustainable
- must have applied (or will apply) for a study starting at the latest in January 2023 (online studies are not eligible)
- must hold a valid undergraduate degree
- must meet language requirements for the programme
- must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable).
How to apply
Entrants should fill out the short form with their personal information and submit a short essay (500-700 words) on the questions: « What motivated you to choose this particular study programme? How is your program going to help you fight/alleviate the impact of climate change? Overall, how do you think education and the fight against climate change are connected? ».
Applications must be in English or Danish.
Deadline: 22 September 2022, 23:59 (CET).
Find out more here.