Call for young and eco projects
The French Ministry of National Education, Youth and Sports is inviting young Europeans between 18-30 years to share their projects on concrete and sustainable solutions to environmental issues and challenges relating to sustainable development.
• Do you have an innovative project of European interest that responds in a concrete way to environmental challenges and need support and visibility to get it off the ground ?
• Are you ready to work in a team?
Then join this call for « Young and eco-committed » projects.
To be eligible you need to:
– Be between the ages of 18 and 30 included (as of October 15th, 2021);
– Be European or reside in the European Union.
To participate you need:
– Apply as a group of 2 to 5 persons;
– Submit your idea by creating a project page (in French or English);
– Develop your solution with the mentors;
– Complete your project by 2 December 2021.
Projects must be either digital, technical, technological, organisational, or mobilisation tools.
They must be inclusive, fair and sustainable for the environment and society: they must meet identified collective needs, and demonstrate a community approach and the conservation of the environment.
15 finalists will have the chance to present their solution on the « Village of innovative solutions for sustainable development and ecological transition » in Strasbourg, France, during the European Youth Conference on 24-26 January 2022 organised by the French EU Presidency.
They will also be invited to participate in Conference workshops. The candidates will present their projects to a jury and the best projects will be awarded at the Conference.
The four best projects, as well as the « public’s favourite » project receiving the PFUE prize will receive a prize and have the possibility to receive assistance to develop their project in France.
Deadline: 2 December 2021.
Read more here.