Leading Europe Scholarship
Are you a young leader from Europe? Would you like to attend the One Young World 2022 Summit in Tokyo (Japan) from 16-19 May 2022? Leading Europe is an initiative designed to ensure that outstanding young people from Europe are represented at the One Young World Summits.
The annual One Young World Summit convenes the brightest young talent from every country and sector, working to accelerate social impact.
Delegates from 190+ countries are counselled by influential political, business and humanitarian leaders such as Justin Trudeau, Paul Polman and Meghan Markle, amongst many other global figures.
What the scholarship covers:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo, Japan
- Hotel accommodation between 15 and 19 (inclusive) May 2022
- The cost of travel to and from Tokyo
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Ground transportation between Summit venues
- The visa costs are not covered
Eligible applicants must
- be between 18-30 years old;
- have an evidenced commitment to delivering positive change;
- demonstrate capacity for leadership;
- addressing key local and/or global issues in their work;
- have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas;
- have a national (passport holding citizen) of one of the eligible countries.
Priority will be given to applicants from countries that have been less represented at previous One Young World Summits and to first-time Summit attendees (not OYW Ambassadors).
Deadline to apply: 1 December 2021.
Read more here.