Video Impact – Cyprus
- #1 Training Course // 9-18 September2019
- Get acquainted with media literacy
- Receive practical skills in filmmaking in all stages (pre-production, production post production)
- Explore ways to promote and disseminate videos online
- Adapt Media Literacy to own methods working with your target groups
- Create a promotional video for a Cyprus based not-for-profit initiative
- Create your action plans for the Local Action Phase.
- #2 Local Action Phase // Sep – November 2019, each partner country
- Come back to your local organisations and put in action the gained knowledge and tools by creating a promotional video for your organisation/initiative, practicing and improving their video creation skills.
- Disseminate the knowledge acting as multiplier and share the skills acquired during the Training Course by delivering media literacy workshops for youth in your organisations during the Local Action Phase.
- Youth worker and/or staff member of non profit initiatives, interested on how to incorporate new technologies and namely video production in your work
- Eager to learn or develop further your skills in video making Committed to create 2 social promotional videos (one in Cyprus and one in your local environment)
- Ready to participate in an intercultural environment and eager to challenge yourself in working on a high speed training course full of practical assignments
- Resident of Bulgaria Spain Italy Greece Lithuania Latvia Romania United Kingdom Netherlands and Cyprus
- Able to work and communicate in English
- Over 18 years old
- DAY 1, 2, 3: Getting media literacy skills and tools and practice them instantly through media assignments.
- DAY 4: Putting in practice media skills, creating the first social promotional video
- DAY 5, 6, 7: Scout, investigate needs and return to film the initiative. Edit the video
- DAY 8: Plan the local action phase. End of the training.