MY World 360° competition
Young people can do more than consume content with new technologies; they can also be creators who tell stories that generate change. MY World 360° invites young people everywhere to become 360° media creators and to share their perspectives on how the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are relevant in their communities with the decision makers to inspire everyone to take action for the Goals.
MY World 360°, a partnership between the United Nations SDG Action Campaign, Digital Promise Global, and Oculus.
The best stories will be screened at the UN General Assembly in September 2019.
Who can apply
- young people aged between 5 and 24 years from any part of the world.
How to apply
- if you are 18-24, submit your story directly, together with an Artist Statement (100-word maximum description of the video)
- for students under 18, educators/adults working with students should share their students’ media
- if possible, all videos should be posted to vimeo.com first (if you are not able to post your video to Vimeo, you can upload it or provide a link to it on another sharing platform such as Google Drive)
- if submitting a media format other than video, include the related links below where media is posted
Deadline: 15th August 2019.
Read more here.