5-6 February 2019: Young Leaders of Industry Forum, Brussels, Belgium
The European Commission is accepting applications for its first Young Leaders of Industry Forum that will take place under the annual ‘EU Industry Days’ event, on 5th-6th February 2019 in Brussels, Belgium.
The Forum aims to attract young people and talents to industrial careers and engage them in discussion on the future of EU industry.
The “Young Leaders of Industry Forum” is divided into two main parts:
– Day 1: An interactive forum relating to a variety of key themes for the future of European industry (globalisation, sustainability, digitalisation and innovation), where participants will have the opportunity to engage in discussions with fellow participants and high-profile industry leaders;
– Day 2: An innovation hack, where participants will be split into teams to deliberate what should be the main missions of European industry today in relation to the economy, society and local communities.
All teams will then have the opportunity to present their conclusions to the main Industry Day participants.
– EU citizen aged from 21 to 30 years old;
– Fluent in English (the working language of the forum will be English);
– Clear motivation and eagerness to contribute innovative ideas to the thematic discussions;
– Relevant background knowledge and achievements in industry, research, communication, business, sustainable economy, innovation, leadership etc., including excellent students and researchers with industry/business related profiles;
– Good presentational skills.
How to apply
– Applicants should fill in the online application form;
– Applicants should submit a short video (maximum 2 minutes) answering the following question (in English): How can the future of industry contribute to a better society and environment?
Deadline: 30th November 2018.
All details are available here.