This organisation is looking for a student or a recent graduate to join their Research & Development team for a six months paid internship starting on 1st October 2019 in Brussels, Belgium. The Intern will work within the Research & Development Department and assist other departments of the organisation when needed.
What are the conditions to apply?
Applicants have until the 23rd of August 2019 (EoD) to send their application.
- -Being a student or a recent graduate
- -Having excellent project management skills
- -Having outstanding English skills (verbal and written)
- -Understanding of the tourism sector.
- -Knowledge in the field of statistics is a plus.
To find out more, click here.