25-27 September 2017
Young people between the age of 15 and 29, active, enthusiastic and invested in promoting peace and security across the European Union, the countries of the European Free Trade Association and the Western Balkans, are invited to join the European Regional Consultation taking place in Brussels, Belgium, from 25th to 27th September 2017 to help discuss the role of youth in sustaining peace in their communities and countries.
Who can apply :
– Young people between 15 and 29 years old, at the time of the consultation;
– Citizens of and currently residing in one of the countries of the European Union (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom), Member States of the EFTA (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland) and Western Balkans countries (the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Kosovo).
– Fluent in English,
– Able to travel to and participate in the entire event in Brussels from 25th to 27th September 2017 (travelling on 24th and 28th September 2017);
– Expected to be themselves available, as far as practicable, for possible follow-up events convened by the organisers in the course of 2017;
– Involved in activities, activism and/or youth-led organisations promoting peace and security;
Youth from various socioeconomic backgrounds, with disabilities, varied ethnic or religious backgrounds, minority groups, the LGBTI community, are encouraged to apply!
Deadline: 2nd August 2017, 18:00 CET
The event is organised by he European External Action Service, in partnership with the United Nations Population Fund, the United Nations Peacebuilding Support Office, the Anna Lindh Foundation, the European Youth Forum and the European Partnership for Children and Youth in Peacebuilding.
For questions please write to mailto:email@example.com
All details are available here: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/Call-for-Applications-YPS-European-Regional-Consultation