Interested in maritime safety matters and working against sea pollution? Then this traineeship is an opportunity to acquire hands-on experience for a period of 3-5 months. Keep an eye on the EMSA website for the nearest deadline!
Interested candidates should:
– be nationals of EU Member States, Iceland, Norway or a candidate country benefiting from a pre-accession strategy;
– have obtained a full university degree by the closing date of the applications and
– have a very good knowledge of English language and a satisfactory knowledge of another EU language.
The trainees will be assigned to work for one of the following Units/Sectors according to their studies and competences. The traineeship positions are:
– Executive Office
– Events and Missions Support
– ICT Operations
– Standards for Seafarers
– Classification Societies
– Ship Inspection Support
– Cooperation and Information
– Maritime Support Services
– RPAS Services
Starting date of the traineeships is on 1 March 2017 and finish on 31 August 2017.
Trainees will be awarded a monthly grant of 888.94€ and a travel allowance.
Deadline: 23 December 2016.
Good luck with your application!
For more details on the application and selection process, check the traineeship webpage