The European External Action Service (EEAS) and the European Commission (EC) have launched the Junior Professionals in Delegation (Jpd) Traineeship Programme giving highly qualified junior professionals from the EU Members State the opportunity to work in the EU Delegations worldwide.
Eligible candidates should
– be nationals from an EU Member State,
– hold at least a university degree equivalent to a Master’s degree
– have excellent command of English and / or French;
– have knowledge of other languages is an asset,
– show a great interest and motivation to work in a Delegation and have a professional experience, extra-curriculum activities such as volunteering or publications, is an important asset.
The pre-selection of candidates is managed by the EU Member States. The final selection is made by EEAS and the EC.
Selected candidates will be offered a single paid traineeship agreement of a fixed-term of nine (9) months, which can be renewed for another period of nine (9) months.
Deadline: 30 June 2015
Find out more here