Are you passionate about ICT, under 30 and academically involved in this fast-paced sector? Do you want to meet the international scientific community, European ICT entrepreneurs and European policy makers present at ICT 2015? Interested in actively contributing to debates and participating in networking events? Then apply today!
In the framework of the ICT 2015 event in Europe, the European Commission is inviting young researchers, students and innovators in ICT-related field to join the ICT 2015 “Innovate, Connect, Transform’ event taking place in Lisbon, (Portugal) on 20-22 October 2015.
Students, Young Researchers and Innovators will be offered:
– Facilitated exchanges and mentoring meetings with experienced researchers, policymakers and entrepreneurs;
– Demonstration of ongoing ICT research projects, initiatives and activities;
– Online and remote engagement via the ICT2015 online platform, @ICT2015eu #ICT2015 Twitter and the network of young students, researchers and innovators;
– Travel and accomodation (flights or train tickets within Europe and accommodation in a nearby hotel; entrance, food and drinks at the event are free).
Furthermore they will be able to interact, communicate, participate and discuss at the ICT 2015 event. They will be grouped based on their background and interests. Each group will be given different tasks to perform during the event.
Eligible candidates should:
– be up to 30 years old;
– be nationals of an EU Member State or one of the [ http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/data/ref/h2020/grants_manual/hi/3cpart/h2020-hi-list-ac_en.pdf ]associated countries of the Horizon 2020 programme;
– have at least secondary school level (if young innovator);
– be enrolled at a university/research institute based in the EU or one of the associated countries and/or a strong interest in ICT;
– have good command/proficient in spoken and written English.
Deadline: 31 May 2015
Find out more: http://bit.ly/1MzDOYb