The Assembly of European Regions (AER) is offering an internship in their European office, in Brussels, starting by 1 March 2012 at the latest and for a duration of 6 months.
The internship is intended for students who meet the following requirements:
• University studies in fields related to the activities of the AER (political science, economics, international relations, law, etc.)
• Interest in public policy and especially regional policy
• Knowledge of European institutions (European Commission, Council of Europe, OSCE…)
• The ability to work in both English and French
• IT skills (MS Word, Excel, Internet)
• Good organisational and communication skills
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and detailed CV in English to: email@example.com with the email’s subject reference “Application: Brussels intern” by 15 January 2012.
Telephone or face-to-face interviews will be held w/c 30 January.
Further information is available here