The European Foundation Centre (EFC) is an independent international not-for-profit association, which aims to promote the work of foundations and corporate funders in and with Europe. The Foundation is based in Brussels, Belgium. EFC offers internships to applicants from Europe and world-wide.
The internship provides the opportunity to live and work in Belgium as well as providing essential employment skills. The positions require responsible individuals who are outgoing, and have a committed and sensible attitude towards work.
The EFC is looking for university students wishing to take a one year break from their studies prior to their final year or students who have finish their studies in the last one to two years. Knowledge of English is strongly recommended and knowledge of another language would be an advantage.
The EFC offers:
- A salary of EUR 750 per month;
- One round trip ticket back home with a limited cost of EUR 300;
- A language course with a limited cost decided by the EFC (max.125€/y);
- 12 business days off;
- Work Insurance;
- Bus/Metro pass within Brussels during your internship period;
- Intenrships are declared to the Belgian taxes. At the end of the internship each intern will receive a work attestation and a holidays attestation;
- Lunch vouchers.
- The EFC will not provide accommodation.
- All interested applicants should submit a curricula vitae and cover letter. The internship generally starts in the summer.
Deadlines: Each internship position has its deadline.
Check out the list of latest available positions .