11-12 October 2018: Gender Equality and YOU. Young Voices. Joint Initiative, Vienna, Austria
Hosted by the Austrian Presidency of the Council of the European Union together with the Austrian National Youth Council and the European Youth Forum, the conference will offer a space to young people and youth representatives to meet and discuss the future of gender equality with ministers and political representatives as well as experts from NGOs, public administration, international and EU bodies.
The conference will focus on:
● Discussing young persons’ visions for the future of gender equality in their countries and in the EU
● Exploring perceptions and experiences between persons from different generations and Member States
● Identifying needs for change to strengthen gender equality.
Young people from all EU Member States, EFTA and Western Balkans countries are invited to participate.
Travel and accommodation costs for up to two young people per EU Member State will be funded by the Austrian Presidency and the European Commission.
Eligibility criteria for a financed participation:
• resident of an EU Member State;
• having a strong interest in the topic of gender equality;
• able to work in English;
• aged between 16-30 years.
Interested candidates should apply for funding here by 12 August 2018, 23:59 CET.
Find out more: https://bit.ly/2McJ0mT