StudyPortals, together with ISIC Association and British Council IELTS, has launched the Global Study Awards, offering students the chance to receive up to £10,000 to expand their horizon and study abroad.
Eligible applicants are students worldwide:
– who are at least eighteen years old as of 1st January 2018,
– who have taken an IELTS test at a British Council centre, and received an official Test Report Form (TRF) issued by the British Council after the 1st June 2017,
– who have a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC) and/or International Youth Travel Card (IYTC) at the time of application,
– who plan to enrol on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme abroad in autumn term of 2018.
– they should provide an acceptance letter from the relevant institution by the relevant cut-off date,
– they should write a short review of your study experience at STeXX.com
An individual global study award has a maximum value of £10,000.
If tuition fees are below the maximum individual award fund of £10,000, the remaining funds may be allocated per diem for living costs for a maximum of 52 weeks starting from when the student first registered at the higher education institution.
There are 2 Global Study Awards (GSA) in total.
The 2 GSA winners will be selected for the autumn 2018 intake (studies starting between 1 August – 31 October 2018).
The best candidates will be shortlisted and invited for an in person interview prior to the final winning selection.
The winners will be announced within 3 months after the application deadline.
Deadline: 20 July 2018.
Find out more: https://bit.ly/2J0MlEf