The European Youth Award is a pan-European contest for young people, start-ups and social entrepreneurs (under the age of 33) creating digital projects (e.g. websites, online campaigns, mobile or web apps, interactive installations, IoT) with impact on society.
Submit your project in one of the following eight categories reflecting Council of Europe and EU strategy Europe 2020 goals, as well as the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- HEALTHY LIFE: healthcare | sports | food | well-being
- SMART LEARNING: education | infotainment | e-skills | science and R & D
- CONNECTING CULTURES: diversity | heritage | integration | gender equality | music
- GO GREEN: sustainable energy | biodiversity | climate change | intelligent infrastructures
- ACTIVE CITIZENSHIP: digital journalism | democratic participation | social cohesion | human rights
- SUSTAINABLE ECONOMICS: financial literacy | employment | decent work | end hunger
- OPEN INNOVATION disruptive apps | crazy stuff | digital magic | improving the world
- SPECIAL CATEGORY 2017 – WATER blue planet | drinking water | sanitation | water management
Deadline for submitting the projects: 31 July 2017!
For more information: https://eu-youthaward.org/timeline-for-action/