The European Youth Forum has launched a call for a Consultant to give expert, independent input into the application process for the European Youth Capital 2020 title.
The role of the independent consultant is to assess cities’ applications for the title in all three phases of the competition and to provide the Youth Forum with an overview and assessment on how the applications relate to key criteria for selection.
Eligible candidate should have
• strong experience in the implementation of projects related to youth participation at the local/municipal level
• strong experience in a consultancy role
• excellent analytic skills
• ability to write and communicate clearly in English
• independence from all applicant cities
• strong motivation to contribute to a project that the Youth Forum sees as a key initiative for improved youth participation in Europe
The contract will run from March 1st 2017 to November 30th 2017 inclusive, and will be remunerated with a sum of €8000 (subject to VAT).
All tasks will be conducted through online communication, except for the final jury meeting.
Travel and accommodation costs for the final jury meeting will be covered by the European Youth Forum.
Deadline to apply: 12 February 2017, 23:59 CET.
Find out more here