The call is open to:
- young journalists between 18 and 30 years old
- citizens or legal residents of an EU member State or neighbouring country
- young journalists or students in journalism or journalist interns.
The event will be held in English, therefore a working level of the language is required. Young journalists from any other countries can participate at their own costs and need to contact the organisers prior to 9 August.
How to apply: Interested applicants should send their application with a CV, a motivation letter and the links to two media samples (of any type) in English by 16 August 2015, 23:59 CET.
- Travel costs will be reimbursed by the European Parliament (1 to 2 weeks after the event), upon submission of all necessary documents.
- An allowance amount is offered for accommodation, meals and local transport expenses (except for participants living in Brussels).
Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “EYMD 2015 questions”.