The European Youth Forum is looking for 20 volunteers to support the running of the YOFest 2015 taking place in Brussels, Belgium on 6 May.
This year’s edition is organised in the close interconnection with the European Youth Week and the European Year for Development.
Eligible volunteers should
– be aged between 18 and 35
– be experienced in youth organisations, preferably at European level
– be experienced in organising or supporting events
– be well-organised with good communication skills
– be flexible and a good team-player
– be committed to take active part in the preparation meeting (to be organised in Brussels on April 23 – tbc) and the event itself including preparation days (May 4th – 6th)
– and have a good command of the English language and preferably knowledge of other EU languages (specifically French)
The European Youth Forum will provide
– insurance (civil responsibility; legal protection; physical injury)
– a safety introduction
– reimbursement of travel costs within Belgium
– accommodation for those that cannot travel home easily
– food & drinks
Deadline: 29 March 2015, 23:59 CET.
Find out more here